Thursday, January 27, 2011

3 months

I can't believe how much Rain has grown in just 3 short months!

She is such a sweet girl and getting stronger every day.

There are a lot of things she likes to do these days - one important one, finding her hands!

Serious concentration holding her toy

Look at me! I'm so strong!!

Well, I'm getting there...

Something about this screams crime scene. It's actually rare to find her sleeping like this - she normally needs to be swaddled to sleep! (Yes, I realize we're going to be in trouble very soon when we can't swaddle her anymore!)

Another favorite thing to do these days - coo at the mobile!

This picture makes me think of all the Japanese people (strangers included) who see her and respond - "like a doll!"

Bundled up enjoying the view!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love these pictures! She's getting so big! I love that smile! And what a sweet little dimple! :o) And that Gerber zip up pajama in the first couple pics...those were my FAVORITE on the girls! I hated fumbling with the button ones for nighttime diaper changes!
    I sure can't wait to meet that little beautiful gal! Give her lots of kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and cannot believe how big she's getting. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete