Monday, July 27, 2009

Things that make me smile


Mango flavored kit kats! A bento box with chicken, rice, macoroni salad, and something I don't know the name of but it was very good. The triangle is onigiri - rice wrapped in seaweed with some type of treat in the middle - this one was tuna! (Don't worry Pam, I promise I won't make you try it when you come visit!!)


A very yummy noodle bowl called UFO!


Clearly I know what the S and P shakers stand for, but what about the A? I have no idea! The Loctite was it's own little adventure...I needed superglue...not the easiest thing to decipher without reading the package. A friend went on the same adventure and ended up with modeling puddy instead of superglue! Oh, and the strawberry donut on the right is a tape dispenser!


This was by far the most complicated noodle bowl I've ever seen! Well worth the effort though because it tasted great!


Picola is made by nabisco but it's new to me! The drink tastes exactly like peaches. The fujiya home pie is like a crust with honey on it...many of you know I love crusts, so this is clearly a new favorite!


A Japanese cantelope - tastes like a cantelope! I bought veggies from the japanese grocery store for a salad last week...notice the Great Value bags!!!


I saved the best for last...I got this in the mail from Pizza Hut...be sure to click on the picture to see the detail of the pizzas...not exactly what we're used to!!!

I also wanted everyone to know that you don't need an account to post comments anymore!!! I'd love to hear from all of you so if you tried in the past and it wouldn't work go for it again!!!

8 comments:

  1. I don't know what you are talking about...that pizza looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you like shrimp and Mayo pizza, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UFO is the BEST. I eat it for lunch 2-3 days a week. The Japanese guys said I am the only American to eat that for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it too! It's surprising you're the only American to eat it in your office...I guess they just don't realize what they're missing out on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know how I feel about shrimp "feelers" and weinies in the crust of my pizza,but the noodle bowl made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salt, pepper and anise? Aromatics? Ah-whatever-you-want? lol Thanks for the pics, Pepper! Made me hungry. :) Glad to see you're doing well! - Ronnie Y.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! Everything is so different. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is the hair stuff on the pizza on the left?!

    ReplyDelete