Thursday, May 14, 2009

First of many!

I debated for the longest time about whether I wanted to do a blog. I should start by saying I do not have the best grammar, probably put way too many commas and exclimation points, and may not post consistently. So with that said, I hope all of you can look past my poor writing skills and just see this as a fun way to stay connected with Shane and I!

For those of you that we've lost touch with, we are moving to Japan in a few weeks and will be living there for 3 years! Konnichiwhat really seems to be an appropriate title since we're moving to a country that we've never visited and konnichiwa (good afternoon) was really the only word Shane and I knew when we found out we would be moving. (I'm doing Rosetta Stone now, but still have a loonnng way to go.) So, I hope you enjoy hearing about our adventures and maybe even learn a little about Japan's culture with us!

1 comment:

  1. OK Pepper - I'm expecting some very informative posts all about Japan! I hope you and Shane have/had a safe trip over there. Definitely write once you get settled in. Can't wait to hear about your adventure! :0)

    Miss ya, girlie!

    ReplyDelete