Thursday, July 29, 2010

Third Trimester

28 weeks!


Woohoo - I've made it to the third trimester!! Less than 3 months to go, and now I'm suddenly feeling more and more tired and anxious. Nesting has definitely kicked in and I just feel like everything needs to be done NOW. Guess it just comes with the territory!

Shane's ship pulled in to Busan, South Korea last week which gave him a chance to see my growing belly on skype - I REALLY love technology!! I think he had a really good time there and definitely enjoyed the chance to relax away from the ship for a few days and experience another Asian country.

I had a second ultrasound last week to check the location of my placenta (it was previously very low). Great news - it has moved to its proper location and I will be able to deliver naturally and on time! YAY!! Everything else is going well with the pregnancy...I'm definitely growing as you can see from the picture and little bit is moving more and more every day. We're working on narrowing down names, but haven't made any decisions yet. We're also still hopeful that Shane will get to be home for the birth, but of course nothing is definite. I'm taking MBA classes to keep myself occupied for the summer and it's actually passing faster than I expected. I can't believe the end of July is approaching and I only have 2 days left in my 20's!!

2 comments:

  1. AH - almost 30!!! Wish you were here so we could drink our faces off to celebrate. Don't worry, the baby can handle it ;) You look amazing and there's no doubting you're pregnant now as your bump has grown significantly. Exciting! Glad everything is going well so far and I'm so excited for you! Miss you lots! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO adorable!!! You look great!! Hope to talk to you soon!! Love you and miss you girlie!!
    ~*~CHRISTINE~*~

    ReplyDelete