Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Belly pictures!

Yay!! I have belly pictures up for your viewing pleasure! There really isn't a whole lot to see yet in pictures, but I can certainly FEEL a difference...and it won't be long before the bump is undeniable...my jeans are feeling tighter by the day and there are already some that I've given up on completely. All in all I think I'm fairly comfortable with my growing waistline...it's definitely a strange feeling to have no control over your body, but I'm way too excited about what is CAUSING the growth to worry about it!

Since we've been back from Guam we've been spending a lot of time prepping the baby's room. Our changing table and dresser made the long voyage across the ocean and Shane did a fantastic job assembling them. Now we're just hoping the crib gets here before he has to leave! We've also been doing a lot of reorganizing/purging/consolidating since the baby's room was previously our storage room. We don't have a lot of space here so we're doing what we can to get organized now, since I'm sure all the baby stuff will soon completely overtake our home!

Our last bit of news - cross your fingers that the baby is agreeable next Friday - we have our big ultrasound appointment and would love to know if it's a boy or girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment